|Worldwide Supplier of Parts and Accessories for Land Rover Vehicles|
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 12:20
Up for the 2013 Calendar Challenge?Posted on: December 13, 2012 by charles
Dear Allmakes 4×4 Customers,
The Ultimate Allmakes 4×4 “Where on earth?” Calendar 2013 is out now. We are currently busy packing and sending it over to you – you should receive it along with a new style Allmakes 4×4 mouse mat and Christmas card in the pack shortly.
In each month of 2013, we’ll reveal a beautiful photo taken at a secret location around the world and you’ll be asked to identify the continent, region, city and road name. If you have entered our “Back to School” calendar challenge last year, you will be familiar with the “Leader Board”. We’ll continue to publish the top 20 highest scorers in the “Leader Board” in 2013 and of course, whoever scores the highest points will get a fantastic prize worth over £100 for that month. Also your collective answers will be added up to give you a final score at the end of 2013 – the person with the highest score will win a grand prize.
How to enter:
1. Log onto the Allmakes 4×4 Trade Portal and click on the “Where on Earth” link. (The link will become live on 1st January 2013)
2. When you are ready to start, click “Start”
3. Fill in the answer box for each question, if you cannot answer then click “Don’t Know?” next to the box. This will automatically finish the round & will calculate the points you have earned.
4. Remember if you answer a question incorrectly, then you will lose your existing points for that location.
5. You will have as much time as you like to answer the questions.
6. How far do you dare to go?
The “Back to school” Calendar Challenge 2012 is still open until the end of the year. So do remember to enter your answers for December and we’ll reveal the lucky grand prize winner in the new year.
|© Allmakes 2004-2012|